Learners attend full time on an educational, vocational, holistic and therapeutic pathway led by highly trained and fully qualified staff.
Our curriculum offer:
- English, Maths and Science at all levels ( Entry 1 - GCSE)
- NOCN SETPD Level 1 Award/Certificate/Diploma - inc The Montana Project (Farm and animal learning)
- ArtsAward Bronze / Silver (inc. music, arts and drama)
- ICT embedded within the curriculum
- Historical and Cultural studies (Hist, Geog and RE)
- Some of our young people will continue with us for a further year to complete a Level 2 qualification in SETPD.
Furthermore, our GCSE options in key stage 4 are as follows:
-GCSE Art and Design
-Level 1/2 in Hospitality and Catering
-Level 1 Diploma in Animal and Equine Care
-GCSE Business Studies
Hopefields offer a knowledge-rich curriculum.
Qualifications can be tailored to each young person's need and/or interests.
Hopefields is committed to education, achievement and pathways to adulthood. All we do is focused around learning experiences.
All young people take part in The Montana Project - An accredited curriculum based on Equine facilitated learning, bespoke to the individual's needs.
Literacy and Numeracy, Sciences, and the wider curriculum to GCSE are paramount to our offer at Hopefields. English and Maths are embedded across the curriculum at every opportunity.
Further tuition (from qualified teachers) in English, Mathematics and/or Science to GCSE level can be also be provided, should this be required. Hopefields staff are qualified teachers with the ability to teach a number of GCSE subjects in line with student need. Please contact us to discuss these options.